Thread: is Martin sold out?

bubbacrabb

Default is Martin sold out?

This is the only place i ever see people post stuff on this forum. I seen on archery talk something about a guy heard that Martin sold out something along the extent that they were done. I dont want to spread rumors, i just want to know if this is true. I surely hope not. I have shot Martin bows sense I was a kid, and thats not too too long, I want to buy my girl a new Martin bow, but if the warranty and customer service aint going to be there that sucks. I am praying for the Martin company that this rumor is not true, and that they're best in the business customer service is here to stay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bubbacrabb View Post
    This is the only place i ever see people post stuff on this forum. I seen on archery talk something about a guy heard that Martin sold out something along the extent that they were done. I dont want to spread rumors, i just want to know if this is true. I surely hope not. I have shot Martin bows sense I was a kid, and thats not too too long, I want to buy my girl a new Martin bow, but if the warranty and customer service aint going to be there that sucks. I am praying for the Martin company that this rumor is not true, and that they're best in the business customer service is here to stay.
    You better tell those guys who set those rumours in the world to shut up...
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

CraigK

Man alive I hope not !! Just got my first Martin bow..
    I imagine not though, I never seen nor heard anything like that.
    I would think someone from Martin Archery would post something like that on this site,

Post Thanks / Like

Shawn and Joel from Martin already said something about that.

Martin has not been sold out to anyone and will bring us some new bows 2010 which will lead to another great year for Martin/Rytera.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

bubbacrabb

good deal, sounds good! would rather squash the rumor, than let it go around like wildfire.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Sure glad to hear everything is ok. I have been shooting Martin bows since I got back into Archery and have no desire to ever shoot any other brand.

Robert
    May All Of Your Arrows Find The Bulls Eye-MSMFSL
    NRA Life Member
    NFAA Member
    Martin Proud
    Scepter IV Elite w/Furious X Cams